All Weather Neoprene Paw Protector Dog Boots with Reflective Velcro Straps in 5 Sizes! (Lg (3.5x3.5 in.)) Travel Zipper Case Included!
Brand: Bark Brite
- Dog Tested and Dog Approved! High Quality Neoprene Dog Boots that Conform and Cling to your dog's Natural Paw Shape. Very Water Resistant, Puncture and Tamper Resistant, and Aid in Traction.
- Bark Brite Booties are Great for all Weather Conditions, Indoor and Outdoor Activities including Walking, Running, Hiking, Hunting, and other Moderate Performances. Great Water Shoes and for Rainy Days!
- Will Keep your Pup's Paws Clean, Dry, and Safe with Protection from Ice and Snow, Hot Asphalt, Sharp Objects, Rocks, Wet Surfaces, and Many More.
- Booties come with 2 Reflective Velcro Straps for Better Visibility and Easy Adjustment. 3.5 inch Slit in Back of Booties to make the On/Off Process Easy and Comfortable. Tough and Durable Non-Skid Soft Sole and Lined Inside to Control Temperature.
- 5 Sizes Available. Please Measure your Dog's Paw Length by Full Rounded Width for Best Fit. Material Will Expand, Much Like a Glove, so Choose Size Accordingly. Booties Extend Beyond Sole 4.5 Inches to Secure Placement and Ensure the Booties Stay On! Each Set Includes all 4 Booties.
Details: Breed Recommendations for Size Large (3.5" x 3.5")
Avg Sized Golden Retriever, Labs, Weimaraner, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Setters.
Consider the type of fit you seek. If you want a looser fit, choose the next larger size.
These booties are designed for a snug, spandex-like fit. If you want a looser fit,
or do not want to push your dog's paw into the bootie, order the next larger size.
For example, Model size paws measure 4.25" and he can wear both size large and extra large.
How to put on
Completely unfasten all velcro straps. Pull opening of bootie wide, and guide your dog's paw
all the way to the toe end of bootie. Fit should be snug, much like a shoe, and may
require some effort. Refasten velcro straps, and pull as tight as comfortable. Your dog may
walk funny at first; this is completely normal.
Please do not leave booties on for extended periods of time in extreme heat conditions.