Petacc Dog Boots Water Resistant Dog Shoes for Large Dogs and Black Labrador 4 Pcs in Size 8 Black
- Made of tough, water resistant material,Flexible,skid-resistant and waterproof sturdy soles, capable to keep debris out, not only bring more comfort and keep your love dog clean when they running outside but also keep their paws warm and walking on snow safty in winter
- Easy to put on with wide split seam top opening, firmly fastened by 2 long, adjustable, and reflective Velcro straps, difficult to slip off, also make your dog safe at night.
- Cute pet paw Embroidery, Fashionable yet durable, Soft and hand washable.
- Measure paw width for best fit. Refer the size chart with actual size of pet boots and choose the best suitable size for your Dog
- SIZE REFERANCE: 3.3"*2.9"(L*W)(size 4 for 30-42 lbs; size 5 for 40-55 lbs; size 6 for 52-65 lbs; size 7 for 63-75 lBs; size 8 for 74-88 lbs)
Details: About the Boots
This Set of Flexible Pet Boots will act as a good partner for them, protecting the paws against hurt from sidewalks, asphalt, grass etc. The sole of the waterproof durable dog boots is sturdy, flexible, skid-resistant and allows the boots to be used indoors or outdoors, in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions.They are sturdy enough to withstand outside play, and protect your dog's paws from stones, dirt and mud. Wide split seam top opening which makes very easy and quick to put on the dog shoe.
The Dog Shoes are Fastened Firmly by 2 Velcro straps, which are long and adjustable, capable to prevent slipping off and supply a customized tightness for secure closure. The reflective Velcro strap also keep dog safe at night.
For Cleaning, The dog shoe are hand washable and dried naturally in the air.
For storage please keep the dog boots in a dry, dark, and relatively cool place.Kindly Attention:Though the soles are waterproof,the dog boots can not be applied in deep water or in sands, because there may be water or fine sand seepage through sewing needle holes.
Please follow these easy measuring instructions to ensure a comfortable fit
1,Place the paw on a piece of paper and press down on the top, mimicking how the paw spreads when the dog is walking.
2,Mark the left and right sides on the paper and measure the distance between the marks.
3,The width of the paw should be smaller than the boot size chart.