Ruffwear - Bark'n Boot Liners for Dogs, Comfortable & Quick-Drying, Twilight Gray, 2.5"-2.75" (Set of 4)
Color: Twilight Gray
- QUICK-DRY, COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Constructed of 90% Polypropylene/10% Spandex fibers which allow them to wick moisture, dry quickly, and provide comfort and stretch to your dog's paws.
- TAPERED CUFF: The Bark'n Boot Liners feature a tapered cuff that helps to keep the liners in place on your dog's paws so that you both can enjoy your outdoors fun to the fullest without worrying about them slipping off.
- FORM-FITTED: These liners have a curved "claw box" that follows the anatomy of your dog's paw and minimizes bulk inside the boot.
- RUFFWEAR COMPATIBLE: The Bark'n Boot Liners are compatible with all Ruffwear boots to provide maximum comfort for your dog.
- BARK'N BOOT LINERS SIZING: Bark'n Boot Liners are sold in a set of 4 and are available in 4 sizes (see images for sizing chart). Select the correct size based on your dog's paw width. Measure across the widest part of the dog's paw when bearing weight. For in between sizes, choose the smallest size.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Details: Ruffwear Bark'n Boot Liners will enhance the fit, upgrade the performance, and improve the comfort of our dog boots. Makes putting on Ruffwear boots a cinch! These boot liners are ideal if your dog has a dew claw, but will provide increased comfort for any dog. Our Bark'n Boot Liners are compatible with all Ruffwear boots. Bark'n Boot Liners are sold in a set of 4 and are available in 4 sizes. Select the correct size based on your dog's paw width (measure across the widest part of the paw when bearing weight). 1.50-1.75 inches (38-44 mm); 2.0-2.25 inches (51-57mm); 2.5-2.75 inches (64-70 mm); 3.0-3.25 inches (76-83 mm). Washing instructions: Wash with cold water and mild detergent on gentle cycle; Air Dry. Do NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.