ToysOpoly 45" Indoor/Outdoor Pet Playpen Cage. Best Exercise Kennel for Your Dog, Cat, Rabbit, Puppy, Hamster or Guinea Pig. Portable for Easy Travel. (BLUE)
- ✅ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Your satisfaction is our priority . In the event that ToysOpoly doesn't meet all your needs, we'll refund you the full price . *No Questions Asked*
- ✅ PERFECT FOR THE PET-OWNER ON THE GO! You don't have time to spend 10 minutes setting up a bed for your loved one. Easy to set-up and take down. Comes with a carrying case perfect for transport. Great for indoors around the house, or outdoors while camping or in the yard.
- ✅ STURDY AND DURABLE: Make sure your pet is safe and protected from the elements. Our mesh design also allows for maximum air-flow. High-quality zipper ensures your pet can't escape. Made with durable material to make sure your pet can't knock over the pen.
- ✅ ROOMY AND CONVENIENT: Your pet needs to stay healthy by moving around, even when you're away. Give your furry friend enough space to stretch with our roomy design. Great for small to medium-sized pets. For your convenience, also comes with a removable bottom zipper pad on the floor in case any "accidents" occur.
- ✅ PET-SAFE, HUMAN-SAFE: You shouldn't have to worry about the safety of your pet while off doing other things. Conforms to UNITED STATES safety requirements of ASTM F963 and CPSIA. No dangerous plastics or Phthalates used.
QUESTION 1: Is the space ok or too small for a pinscher to be all day long? I have to bring her to work, so she doesn´t stay alone.
ANSWER: You can leave favorite pet inside the whole day. Just leave a bed + some toys are you will be good.
QUESTION 2: I have 2 Yorkie puppies who will each be about 5 lbs. Is there enough room for both or should I get a larger playpen?
ANSWER: Depends. If they are in there to sleep and play there is enough time, but if you would like to include the food bowls and water, It will be OK. I have a 10 pound Yorkie and I make it her home away from home apartment when we are out of town (with bedding, toys, food, water). All in all I really love how transportable it is.
QUESTION 3: Is the playpen washable? I have an aging dog who is peeing a lot more frequently and I am sure she will have an accident in the pen.
ANSWER: YES, this play tent can be washable. It's quite big for washing machine, however, you can use water spray.
QUESTION 4: How can I make the playpen stay at one place?
ANSWER: There are 4 stainless steel anchor that came with this set. You can use them to secure the tent.
QUESTION 5: I have an 11 lb dog- will there be enough room? Can she knock it over?
ANSWER: We have 11 lb dog active dogs, and she can't get out. It's perfect for her.
QUESTION 6: The door/flap in the front, is it lockable?
ANSWER: Top and Doors are zipable. Those zipper are made with the highest quality. It's almost impossible for dog/cat to get out! We can guarantee it.
QUESTION 6: I am looking to take in two kittens, will this work for them? I have school so I cannot be home with them all the time?
ANSWER: This is very large, we are sure it can fit more than 3 cats.